Sunday, 7 March 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi guys,

Have you ever had one of those days? Well I think mine was today..... I made a cheese sandwich for one of my sons and grated my finger! We then went out for the day and got hopelessly lost looking for a certain shop, thus ending in a husband/wife argument about driving (yes you know the ones) and then coming home without having done anything and on such a beautiful day). Then when at home I was making tea and ended up peeling my thumb instead of the potatoe! ooouuuuch. I was trembling when it came to chopping the vegetables!! lol

Luckily I had made this card yesterday so I can give my fingers a little rest today :( un-fortunately it's a little dim due to the picture being taken at night!
This card is for the Just Magnolia Challenge - a tent card.

Items used:-
Promarkers, Marianne Design flower die,
Tilda image sent to me my blogging buddy Liz,
BP - K& Company, large oval scalloped nestie, pearls and flower from stash, stickles.
Whimsy sentiment stamp.
Thanks for taking a peek.
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, you be careful hun, you can't craft your lovely cards with sore fingers,lol, I love the flowers and the sentiment stamp, great colouring again, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tent card - i love the colours and the handmade flowers. Hope the thumb isn't too sore!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the image and papers you used and such pretty colours as well. Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! what a bad day! Hope your week has improved! Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours and your flowers are so pretty! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.