Pages

Saturday 20 March 2010

Passion For Promarkers

Hi again,
Another one for Passion for Promarkers - a sketch created by Debbi and any choice of promarkers. I had taken Debbi's advice on which promarkers to buy after buying my initial set to try and now am needing more! just another shade or two in each group!

Anyway here is my take on the sketch

I just love these Lili of the Valley images, I'm trying to save my pennies at the moment -I suppose that gives me a chance to use up items from my stock!

The bp were a freebie from a mag. and the flowers were a home made cluster flower (the ones where you layer up loads of layers and them plump up ... on the photo you can't see the fullness of them!) The sentiment was a foiled one I found in my drawer coloured in with promarkers.

Oh and for all you copic lovers, if you pop over to Cardcraft-UK they are only £1.99 on their website with free P&P! (look under new products).

Thanks for popping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, what a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are fab. The flowers look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, wow this is lovely so cute, great colours, and the BP is fab,my mojo's gone awol again he he, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!
    Fab card!oh i love this lotv image really must get it love the paper's you've used too!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Sarah, the image is so cute
    glad my advice has helped
    thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. thanks for joining PFP this week
    Love sarah (GDT) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow stunning card Sarah, beautiful soft colouring as always and yes pantaloons are so in this season lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate them.