Good morning, hope you all enjoyed your extra hour in bed!
This was a great challenge, I thought it would be so hard to do, but infact it was quite easy. I loved the fact that even using the same colour, you could enhance your picture with layers / embossing etc. Click here for the challenge and to view the DT cards.
- Martha Stewart - doily lace and frond
- Woodware - daisy and butterfly
- Cuttlebug swirls embossing board
- Stamp - Whiff of Joy
- Glitter - White dazzle (inside of flowers and butterfly (honestly it is there))
- Papermill - Card base & pearlised paper
- Ribbon - my stash.